M.S., Ph.D: Role: Postdoctoral Fellow
After graduating (MS) in Biotechnology from University of Calicut, a Department of Biotechnology Center for advanced research, he conducted his Ph.D. graduate research in the laboratory of Dr. Sukla Biswas at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), New Delhi, India. It is a prestigious institute of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and affiliated with Jiwaji University, Gwalior, M.P., India. The title of his Ph.D. thesis was ‘Isolation and Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies against Erythrocytic stages of Indian Plasmodium vivax* Isolate’. As a part of his graduate studies he generated a novel approaches to develop diagnostics reagent for *Plasmodium vivax* using well established hybridoma technology.
Honors & Awards:
- Received ASIO-SIG Dr. Dharm Singh Postdoctoral Fellow Best Abstract Award 2016. SOT-2016.
- Received Presidential Choice Poster of Distinction Award for the best abstract from The Liver Meeting 2015 (The 66th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases at San Francisco, CA)
- Received ASIO-SIG Dr. Dharm Singh Postdoctoral Fellow Best Abstract Award 2015. SOT-2015
- Received “Honorable Mention Awards” for best publication in 2013-2014, Society of Toxicology, USA
- Registration waiver award-Gordon Research Conferences, 2013
- CSIR-SRF June, 2006 to May, 2010 under the scheme
- DBT studentship for the year 2002-2004.