- Role of Microbiome (Liver-Gut-Brain Axis) in environmental-linked NAFLD.
- Microbiome alterations, gut-brain axis and Gulf War Illness Pathology.
- Exploring oxidative stress-epigenome signaling (DNA methylation, Histone modifications, micro RNAs) in obesity associated inflammatory liver diseases following environmental toxin and Gulf War Chemical exposure.
- Role of cationic channel protein TRPV4 in metabolic reprogramming of environment-linked nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (Chronic liver inflammation).
- Exploring the role of pattern recognition receptors (TLRS and NALP3) and Damage Associated Molecular Patterns (DAMPs, HMGB1, NAD) in toxicity associated nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Role of adipocytokine leptin in redox-signaling and immune modulation in obesity associated disease.
- Modulation of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver disease (NAFLD) by alternative medicinal compounds and methods