- Exploring oxidative stress-epigenome signaling (DNA methylation, Histone modifications, micro RNAs) in obesity associated diseases following environmental toxin exposure
- Role of cationic channel protein TRPV4 in metabolic reprogramming of environment-linked nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Exploring the role of pattern recognition receptors (TLRS and NALP3) in toxicity associated nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Role of adipocytokine leptin in redox-signaling and immune modulation in obesity associated disease
- Therapeutic effect of endogenous and exogenous natural compounds in nonalcoholic steatohepaitis and their disease specific mechanisms of action.