- M.S., Ph.D : Role: Professor, Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health, Professor of Medicine, Infectious Disease, Project Leader, NIH Center for Oceans and Human Health and Climate Change Interactions, UCI School of Medicine and Program in Public Health, Principal Investigator of Environmental Health & Disease Laboratory Dr. Chatterjee is a human physiologist with specialized training Continue Readingmore
- B.Tech., M.Tech., Role: Graduate Student (Ph.D. Student) Dipro has done B.Tech. in Biotechnology from VIT University, Vellore in 2013. In 2016, he has completed M.Tech in Biotechnology from VIT University. He has done his M.Tech. project from National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (ICMR), Kolkata under Dr. Amit Pal in the division of Pathophysiology. This Continue Readingmore
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Role: Graduate Student (Ph. D. Student) Punnag completed his bachelor’s degree in Microbiology in 2014 & his master’s in Biochemistry in 2016 from the University of Calcutta. He completed his M.Sc. dissertation project at the National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases, Kolkata under the supervision of Dr. Shanta Dutta in 2015 & Continue Readingmore
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Role: Graduate Student (Ph. D. Student) Madhura has completed her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Biotechnology from Guru Nanak Khalsa College affiliated with the University of Mumbai. She has completed her undergraduate research project under the mentorship of Dr. Sneha Panvalkar, where she studied the antimicrobial properties of Mesua ferrea Continue Readingmore
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Role: Graduate Student (Ph. D. Student) Ayushi completed her Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology in 2015 and her Master’s degree in Biotechnology in 2017 from the University of Mumbai, India. She did her master’s dissertation project at ICMR- National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health (ICMR- NIRRCH) under the guidance of Dr. Continue Readingmore
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Role: Graduate Student (Ph. D. Student) Subhajit earned both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Zoology from the University of Burdwan. After that, he gained experience in wet lab techniques focusing on cell biology and immunology. He had his internship at the Indian Association for Cultivation of Sciences, Kolkata in DNA damage repair and Continue Readingmore
James is currently a Public Health Sciences major at UC Irvine. He has an A.S. in Biology from Citrus College in Glendora, California. He has done undergraduate research before under Dr. Nilay Patel at Cal State Fullerton, which focused on the effects of De-Lijser compounds on ß-Catenin within the WNT pathway. Here he was first exposed to cellular biology research. He plans to finish his degree at UC Irvine and continue to do research in the field of medicine.