Recent and Ongoing Projects
1. Exploring oxidative stress-epigenome signaling (DNA methylation, Histone modifications, micro RNAs) in obesity associated diseases following environmental toxin exposure
2. Role of cationic channel protein TRPV4 in metabolic reprogramming of environment-linked nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
3. Exploring the role of pattern recognition receptors (TLRS and NALP3) in toxicity associated nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
4. Role of adipocytokine leptin in redox-signaling and immune modulation in obesity associated disease
5. Therapeutic effect of endogenous and exogenous natural compounds in nonalcoholic steatohepaitis and their disease specific mechanisms of action.